- Thank you for visiting our website. The Dolly is a premier Arizona attraction for all generations and offer cruises for all occasions
- Rated one of the “25 things to see and do in Arizona” by Official Visitors Guide of Phoenix and New Times “Best Of Phoenix” Winner 2009 & 2010
- Not far from Mesa, Scottsdale and Phoenix with other attractions for your day trip on the Historic Apache Trail
- Air conditioned and heated with ample room to move about including 2 open air decks
- Daily cruises Please call for current time and schedule. Please make reservations in advance to guarantee seating.
ARIZONA’S DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH….. the DOLLY STEAMBOAT
Nestled in the heart of the Superstition Mountains lie spectacular Canyon Lake, home of the Dolly Steamboat. Continuing a tradition of cruising since 1925, the Dolly Steamboat now cruises the secluded inner waterways of this beautiful lake. Explore a favorite destination of President Theodore Roosevelt who declared, “the Apache Trail and surrounding area combines the grandeur of the Alps, the glory of the Rockies, the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and then adds an indefinable something that none of the others have.” You will marvel as you travel up the historic Apache Trail in the Tonto National Forest, which provides the most awe-inspiring and sublimely beautiful panorama nature has ever created. Every trip brings new revelations of rock formations, geological history and the flora and fauna distinct to the Sonoran Desert and Arizona’s first historic highway, the Apache Trail.
Once aboard the Dolly you may view the majestic desert big horn sheep, bald eagles and a host of other wildlife, water fowl and birds. Experience the unique ambiance that is created by the sounds of plying through the waters of Canyon Lake. Stretch out and relax at one of our tables or stand next to our railings. There is plenty of leg room on the Dolly. We cover the intangibles for sensations that are hard to explain but very enjoyable to feel. Listen as your captain recounts the legends and lore of the mysterious Superstition Mountains. Expect to be treated with outstanding service and personal attention to your every need. Feel free to ask questions, move about and mingle with the crew.
So join us on the Dolly Steamboat for an unforgettable “mini- vacation” and see for yourself why there’s nothing quite like a ride on Arizona’s Dolly Steamboat. We look forward to showing you what some call the Junior Grand Canyon.
To check availability:
Scenic Nature Cruise
CLICK HERE for current schedule or call us at 480-827-9144.
Twilight Dinner Cruise
Every Saturday Evening
***Times and dates may vary, please call or click here to verify cruise times***
Additional cruises may be available, please check out our calendar or call us directly.
We Offer Gift Certificates! Call 480-827-9144 for more information.
(c) 2014 Dolly Steamboat. All rights reserved. Under Permit from the United States Forest Service.